After having familiarized yourself with Ema by following the earlier section, you are now ready to dive deep into learning how to achieve specific things.
- Defining your model – Define your site model such that it supports hot reload
- Working with routes – Unless you site has a single page (
index.html), you will need to manage a set of routes
- Defining Ema instance – Constrain your
route to work with static sites
- Rendering HTML – You could use plain strings to build HTML, or use templates, or use one of the delightful Haskell DSLs
- Helpers – Bring Your Own Libraries, or choose from existing helpers